Saturday, October 23, 2010

Blog #7:Test Message


Topic: Swine Flu

Cindy: heyyy
          hey

Swine Flu: heyyy wats upp!
                hey what is up

Cindy:OMG?! have u hurd of the swine flu disease?
          OH MY GOSH?! have you heard of the swine flu disease?

Swine Flu: Did u noe it was from the pigs dat spreaded it to the humans?
                Did you know it was from the pigs that spreaded it to the humans?

Cindy: Yeppp...Its been soooo popular these days!! ppl r contagious everywhur  n thurs no way to stop it!
          YES! It has been so popular these days!! people are contagious everywhere and there is no way to stop it!

Swine Flu: Then dont u think u should stay away from ME, OF COURSE hahaha
                 Then don't you think you should stay way from me, of course. hahaha

Cindy: dont u think dat u should stay away from urself???
          Don't you think that you should stay away from yourself?

Swine Flu: i dont have to cuz i dominate the swine flu disease n dont tell any1 to use the vaccine n it is also the humans fault for having to care about the pigs
                 I don't have to because  I dominate the swine flu disease and don't tell anyone to use the vaccine and it is also the humans' fault for having to care about the pigs.

Cindy: NO IT ISNT it is all ur fault! n i am gonna stay home for the rest of the yr until this disease goes away!! u noe I dont wanna die or even live w/ a sickness in my life!!
            No it isn't, it is all your fault and I am going to stay home for the rest of the year until this disease goes away! You know I don't want to die or even live with a sickness in my life!

Swine Flu: good luck w/ dat..
                Good luck with that.

Cindy: of course u have to wish me luck n i dont wanna c u next time so bye
          Of course you have to wish me luck and I don't want to see you next time so bye!

Swine Flu: i hope i will c u next time but bye for now~
                I hope I will see you next time but bye for now.
\

No comments:

Post a Comment